Top level speakers at IEC Business Conference
The IEC Business Conference Lisbon 2015 will be held from Sunday 12th April to Tuesday 14th April and is set to focus on the key topics affecting the egg industry today.
Over 300 of the most influential people in the egg industry will attend the conference in Lisbon. Speakers and their topics have been confirmed, the include:
- Dr. Joy Mench - University of California-Davis, USA: "Sustainability of hen housing systems - Findings from the Coalition for a Sustainable Egg Supply project"
- Dr Christianne Bruschke - Chief Veterinary Officer, Ministry of Economic Affairs, Netherlands: "Working together to beat influenza."
- Eric Hubers - Chairman, Ovoned, Netherlands: "Best practice in monitoring and controlling highly pathogenic influenza"
- Amandio Santos - President, Portugal Foods
- Sara Gibbins - Divisional Managing Director, Noble Egg Innovations: "The effects of globalisation in the egg processing industry"
- Mark Williams - Chief Executive Officer, British Egg Industry Council: "The future of beak trimming in the EU"
- Frans van Sambeek - R&D Director Hendrix, Netherlands: "Potential solutions for male layer chicks"
- Peter van Horne - IEC Economic Analyst, Netherlands: "Male layer chicks and the economic impact"
To comment, login here
Or register to be able to comment.