Join the gut health in young broilers webinar
World Poultry is proud to announce its latest webinar programme, which will take place on the 16th and 17th of November, live from the Eurotier tradeshow.
This biggest show in Europe will highlight the latest developments in animal husbandry and World Poultry will organise a mini symposium which will be livestreamed as an interactive webinar as well.
The first of the 2 webinars will be held on the 16th of November, at 15.30 Central European Summer Time. This corresponds to e.g.
- 09.30 am Atlanta, Georgia,
- 00.30 am São Paulo, Brazil,
- 05.30 pm in Moscow, Russia,
- 09.30 pm in Bangkok, Thailand
- 10.30 pm in Beijing, China
- 01.30 pm in Sydney, Australia
The main focus will be gut health in young broiler chicks. The veterinary, feed and management aspects of nurturing the birds from the time they hatch until they are well settled in the broiler house are put central. A good start with extra care for optimal intestinal health and functionality is a prerequisite for sustainable animal production.
The speakers line up is as follows:
- Veterinarian Maarten de Gussem of Vetworks,
- Geert Wielsma, Gut health portfolio director at Perstorp,
- Edgar Oviedo, North Carolina State University for Novus and
- Katia Pedrosa, poultry nutritionist of Hamlet Protein.
To join the free webinar online or - if you are present at the Eurotier show- to join the live symposium.
Also register for the webinar/symposium on maintaining gut health, held on the 17th of November.
To comment, login here
Or register to be able to comment.