Russia accepts US poultry companies for export
According to United States Department of Agriculture's
Food Safety and Inspection Service, Russia has included seven US poultry
establishments to its list of facilities approved to export to Russia.
Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) said Russia will accept poultry
products that were produced or stored on or after 26 December 2007 from the
following processing and storage facilities:
- Mar-Jac Poultry in Gainesville, Ga.
- Choctaw Maid Farms in Forest, Miss.
- Mountaire Farms in Selbyville, Del.
- Mountaire Farms of North Carolina in Lumber Bridge,
- Tyson Foods in Carthage, Miss.
- Koch Foods of Mississippi in Forest, Miss.
- Nordic in Atlanta, Ga.
- Cannon Cold Storage in Bridgeville, Del.
To comment, login here
Or register to be able to comment.