Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Processed Meat Market in Western Europe (16 countries)" directory to their offering.
The total West European Processed Meat Market was worth €118.3 bln in 2008, and the Top-10 West European companies supplied 29.7% of this market. This total market is forecast to grow at an average annual real 0.85% during the 2008 - 2011 period.
This report covers ALL 16 West European countries (see list below), providing complete in-depth coverage - no gaps or omissions - based on FFTs international food and drink markets database, now in its 20th year.
In particular, this report identifies 836 holding, independent and subsidiary companies in terms of market share by product, country, region and overall, providing an unparalleled strategic vision of the key players in the market.
The underlying food & drink markets database is continously updated, for example in regard to ongoing merger and acquisition activity, thus providing fully up-to-date analysis at all times with an online subscription.
The report includes:
- A detailed 50-page Executive Summary in the form of commented graphs and data tables, including complete summary data tables.
- Altogether, 80 country and product markets are covered by this report (see detail below).
- Foodservice and Retail Market data are given by volume and value, and by product and country, hence providing complete coverage of human consumption.
- Up to the Top-10 holding companies by market share by product, country and region.
- Up to Top-100 holding companies listing by overall market share in the present markets.
- Own label, branded, unbranded and artisanal (own produced for own sale) market shares.
A unique strategic vision of the 16-country West European market is presented, in particular identifying the numerous companies present together with their market shares and major brands by country and product. Standard data tables (see samples) for each product provide a 16-country panorama of company strength (market shares by country and for the region) and presence (number of country and product markets in which present).
Altogether, 836 holding, independent and subsidiary companies are identified (see full alphabetic listing), together with 1118 company market shares and major brands by country and product. (These can vary slightly due to continuous updating).
5 Individual Product Markets: All Processed Meat, Canned meat, Frozen convenience meat, Cured meat, Bacon & ham, Delicatessen products
16 Country Markets: Austria, Belgium/Luxembourg, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland/Eire, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and UK.
For more info about this report and for a summary, click here