IEC prepares for Prague 2010 conference
There are only a few more weeks to go until the Prague 2010 conference of the International Egg Commission (IEC) is taking place. To be held from 19th – 23rd September, the IEC conference is expected to draw over 350 leading egg industry figures.
IEC Chairman, Frank Pace, says “I am determined that this conference is going to be one of the best. In addition to the professional speakers who will share their expertise and advice during the four days of conference sessions, it will also be an excellent venue to establish contacts with fellow professionals in the egg business”.
Speakers during the conference will include:
- Dr David Bosshart - The future of consumption: how will we be living tomorrow?
- Professor Wilhelm Windisch - The Nutritional Quality of Eggs
- Dr Jeff Armstrong - Sustainable Egg Production
- Dr Vincent Guyonnet – The IEC’s Role in Animal Welfare and International Relations
- Sean Rickard - Global Economic Business Trends
- Dr Donald Layman - The Power of Egg Protein and the underappreciated role of eggs
The IEC conference is being held at the Hilton Prague Hotel. To register contact the IEC office
To comment, login here
Or register to be able to comment.