The International Poultry Expo has created a Spanish version of its website. The website highlights relevant attendee and exhibitor information and features a video on the new International Production & Processing Expo (IPPE), the integration of the IPE, IFE, and AMI's IME tradeshows in 2013.
There is also information on the 2013 IPPE education programs, which includes the annual line-up :
- International Poultry Scientific Forum,
- Pet Food Conference,
- Animal Agricultural Sustainability Summit, and
- AFIA International Feed Education Program.
In addition, new educational programs for 2013 include:
- Improving Food Safety,
- Sanitation and Maintenance;
- Animal Handling: Focus on Poultry Processing;
- Antibiotic Conference – Current Issues for the Poultry & Egg Industry;
- USPOULTRY/United Egg Producers Conference on the Future of the U.S. Egg Industry;
- Meat & Poultry Research Conference;
- Processed Meats Workshop;
- Consumer Trends – Best New Meat and Poultry Products;
- Operations: Risk Management & Lifestyle Analysis; and
- International Regulatory Topics for Meat.
Back by popular demand is the National Renderers Association’s International Rendering Symposium and the Poultry Market Intelligence Forum.
The International Poultry Expo, as part of the International Production & Processing Expo, is scheduled Tuesday through Thursday, January 29 - 31, 2013 at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta. The IPPE will highlight the latest technology, equipment, and services used in the production and processing of poultry, feed, and meat products. IPPE will be one of the 50 largest tradeshows in the United States, and the entire tradeshow is expected to include more than 1,000 exhibitors and 20 acres of exhibition space.
For more information about the new website, go to IPE13 Español.
The International Poultry Expo is the primary source of funding for the US Poultry & Egg Association, which represents the complete spectrum of today’s poultry and egg industry. US Poultry & Egg Association is an all-feather organization representing the complete spectrum of today’s poultry industry, with a focus on progressively serving member companies through research, education, communication, and technical assistance. Funds generated from the International Poultry Expo are reinvested into programs and services that benefit all segments of the industry.