Global poultry genetics giant Cobb Vantress has released new management guides and product supplements.
The company says resources were updated to reflect top-performing flocks and provide best practices and recommendations to help maximise genetic potential.
New management guide
The refreshed guides and supplements are presented in a colour-coded format to ensure that customers and distributors are able to easily find the information they need.
“We’re committed to the success of our customers, taking every action we can to help them succeed and maximise the genetic potential of their flocks - and ultimately their bottom line,” said Robin Jarquin, director of world technical support at Cobb-Vantress.
“We know our guides and supplements are an important resource and a popular feature with our customers, so we hope they enjoy the updated materials complete with current data and newly available best practices compiled by our team of experts.
“We are committing to updating these materials more frequently to ensure our customers always have the best information for their operations.”
Cobb’s team updated 9 pieces in total, including:
Broiler Management Guide
- Cobb500 Slow Feather Breeder Management Supplement
- Cobb500 Slow Feather Parent Laying/Rearing Chart (available in pounds and grams)
- Cobb500 Fast Feather Breeder Management Supplement
- Cobb500 Fast Feather Parent Laying/Rearing Chart (available in pounds and grams)
- Cobb500 Broiler Performance and Nutrition Supplement
- Cobb700 Breeder Management Supplement
- Cobb700 Parent Laying/Rearing Chart (available in pounds and grams)
- CobbMV Male Supplement
The new guides, and more technical information for customers, can be found on the Cobb Academy website.