World Poultry is proud to announce the programme of its second gut health webinar, which will take place on the 17th of November, live from the Eurotier tradeshow.
This biggest show in Europe will highlight the latest developments in animal husbandry and World Poultry will organise a mini symposium which will be livestreamed as an interactive webinar as well.
Photo: Bertil van Beek
The webinar on Maintaining Gut Health will be held on the 17th of November, at 12.45 am Central European Summer Time. This corresponds to:
- 06.45 am Atlanta, Georgia,
- 09.45 am São Paulo, Brazil,
- 02.45 pm in Moscow, Russia,
- 06.45 pm in Bangkok, Thailand
- 07.45 pm in Beijing, China
- 10.45 pm in Sydney, Australia
This webinar will focus on keeping the birds gut healthy, which means that the animal can process the diet more efficiently, has a better immune system and is less susceptible to pathogenic bacteria and viruses. However, there is a fine balance in feeding for optimal performance and overfeeding, hence disrupting the balance. Certain feed components and feed additives can positively influence the microflora in the gut and in turn boost intestinal health.
The speakers line up is as follows:
- Senior researcher Ellen van Eerden from Schothorst Feed Research,
- Poultry technical manager John Cooper of Alltech,
- Global senior product manager Mickaël Rouault for Chr. Hansen and
- Dr Susanne Kirwan for Kemin.
To join the free webinar online or-if you are present at the Eurotier show- to join the live symposium follow this link.
Also register for the webinar/symposium on gut health in young broilers, held on the 16th of November, via this link.