Tyson Foods Q4 and FY 09 results
4Q 2009 EPS was ($1.22), which included a non-cash goodwill impairment charge in our Beef segment of $560 mln, or $1.50 per share.
* 4th quarter 2009 EPS excluding the goodwill impairment charge was $0.28, as compared to $0.13 last year.
* Excluding the goodwill impairment charge, all operating segments were profitable for the quarter:
- Chicken operating income $32 mln, or 1.2% of sales
- Beef operating income $120 mln, or 4% of sales
- Pork operating income $48 mln, or 5.5% of sales
- Prepared Foods operating income $39 mln, or 5.3% of sales
* Operations generated more than $1 bln of cash flows in fiscal 2009.
For the full report, click here
To comment, login here
Or register to be able to comment.