The Virtual All About Feed Forum is a novel platform that was developed to allow the international feed industry to continue to meet in times of Covid-19. The event will be held on Thursday, May 27, from 10am until 4pm CET, and will consist of an online exhibition floor, various lecture halls, an innovation cinema, online chat functions, and much more. On a “Feed Stage” and a “Livestock Area,” in total 22 interesting presentations will be given.
Various speakers shall address feed issues in general, others will discuss poultry-, dairy-, or pig nutrition.
Presentations on the main Feed Stage
- 10.00 – 10.15 Opening Marieke Ploegmakers, Editor All About Feed
- 10.15 – 10.35 Dr. ir. Sonja de Vries, Wageningen University & Research; Future-proof animal nutrition.
- 10.45 – 11.05 International Platform of Insects for Food and Feed (IPIFF); Alternative Proteins.
- 11.15 – 11.35 Veronique Lemmerling, E.F.S. Holland Feed Safety: Decontamination on location
- 11.45 – 12.05 Julia Laurain, Olmix; Mycotoxins
- 12.15 – 12.35 Dr. Regiane Santos, Schothorst Feed Research; Transmission of mycotoxins from sow to piglet
- 13.00 – 13.20 Ceinwen Evans, PhD, Danisco, Nutrition; Antibiotic-free management
- 13.30 – 13.50 Ms. Ellen Damen, MSc, FRAmelco; Feed additives and antibiotics
- 14.00 – 14.20 Constance Cullman, AFIA; Washington, DC: Current State of Play
- 14.30 – 14.50 Ing. Hans Boonen, Van Aarsen Feed Processing: The success factors
- 15.00 – 15.20 Dr. John Htoo, Evonik; Holistic approach to enhance gut health
- 15.30 – 15.50 Dr. Hannah van Zanten, Wageningen University & Research; Circular food systems
Poultry presentations in the Livestock Area
- 13.00 – 13.20: WALTER VAN HOFSTRAETEN, Senior consultant poultry nutrition at Schothorst Feed Research; Poultry feed formulation in an antibiotic free era
- 13.30 – 13.50: DR NADIA YACOUBI, Research Manager for Poultry Nutrition at Evonik; Approaching key challenges in broiler gut health holistically and watersoluble.
- 14.00 – 14.20: DVM S. BURAK SARPEL RUPEREZ, Regional Technical Manager EMEA at Perstorp; Gut wealth is not having to think about gut health
- 15.30 – 15.50: LISA WILLIAMS PHD, MSC, BSC (HONS), Lecturer- Animal Science in Hartpury University; Strategies to reduce salmonella prevalence in the poultry industry
Registration for the Virtual All About Feed Forum is entirely free of charge.
The times of the event (10am-4pm CET) correspond to the following times in different time zones:
- Melbourne, Australia: 6pm – midnight
- Tokyo, Japan: 5pm – 11pm
- Beijing, China: 4pm – 10pm
- Bangkok, Thailand: 3pm – 9pm
- Moscow, Russia: 11am – 5pm
- London, UK: 9am – 3pm
- São Paulo, Brazil: 5am – 11am
- New York, NY, United States: 4am – 10am
- Des Moines, IA, United States: 3am – 9am