New identity: Sanovo Technology Group
To support and further Sanovo's expansion, a new group has been established – Sanovo Technology Group.
Over the past 5 years, the company has moved beyond its egg handling and processing systems, with the introduction of vaccination equipment, enzymes and environmental solutions, making significant investments in R&D, innovation, and manufacturing efficiencies.
The management team of the newly formed Sanovo Technology Group consists of Bjørn Mathiesen, MD and CEO, Helge Fillipsen, Group Sales Director and Pedro Wiggers, COO.
Sanovo Technology Group is headquartered in Denmark, with production units in Denmark, Holland, Italy and the US. Sales and service of Sanovo and Staalkat products will continue to be handled from the offices in; Denmark, Holland, Argentina, Brazil, China, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Taiwan, Russia and the US.
The group today consists of:
• Sanovo Technology A/S - egg processing equipment.
• Staalkat International - farmpackers and egg graders.
• Sanovo Process Solution - global distribution of enzymes to the egg industry.
• Sanovo Environmental Solutions - solutions to environmental challenges
• Rame-Hart - production and marketing of equipment for flu vaccine production.
• Foodcraft - supplier to the poultry processing industry.
Sanovo Technology Group says it will be unveiling several new innovative technologies over the next 18 months.
To comment, login here
Or register to be able to comment.