Gainco and Weltech partner on live bird scales
As an authorised OEM representative for select scale and weight indicator brands, we’ve carefully evaluated each model to make sure they perform well in the poultry growing and processing environment.
Gainco has partnered with Weltech International to offer the world's best live bird weighing system for poultry growers.
Established in 1977, Weltech has grown to become one of the world's leading manufacturers of environmental monitoring equipment for the poultry industry.
Weltech has also developed a strong line of manual and automatic live poultry weighing equipment. The success of these and other products has made Weltech equipment a common sight in many broiler, breeder, laying and rearing operations.
The BW-2050 Weighing System from Weltech
The BW-2050 scale is one of the most advanced live bird weighing systems available. It is the ideal scale for tracking the growth rate of birds.
The BW-2050 boasts a completely new manual weighing platform that harnesses the latest technology to deliver super-accurate readings and reliable, long-life performance.
Among the BW-2050's many benefits are these:
- Each unit is battery-operated and portable
- Operates up to 12 hours between recharging
- The backlit weigh display is perfect for poor lighting conditions, and can be set to operate in English, Spanish, Portuguese or French
- System stores up to 5,000 separate weights in up to 100 separate poultry houses or pens – up to 22 lbs. (10 Kgs) for chickens and up to 110 lbs. (50 Kgs) for turkeys
- System can also be used to grade birds by weight parameters
- Data collection is set to individual needs ... the system connects to a PC, handheld terminal or printer, and can be fitted with a USB port
- The BW-2050 weigher can be supplied individually, or packaged in a heavy-duty plastic carry case housing the weigher, main charger and shackle
To comment, login here
Or register to be able to comment.