Water and Energy Management in Food Processing handbook
Research and Markets has introduced the addition of "Handbook of Water and
Energy Management in Food Processing" to their offering.
Effective water and energy use in food processing is essential, not least for legislative compliance and cost reduction. This major volume reviews techniques for improvements in the efficiency of water and energy use as well as wastewater treatment in the food industry.
Topics covered in this handbook include:
- Key drivers to improve water and energy management in food processing
- Assessing water and energy consumption and designing strategies for their reduction
- Good housekeeping procedures, measurement and process control to minimise water and energy consumption
- Methods to minimise energy consumption in food processing, retail and waste treatment
- Water reuse and wastewater treatment in the food industry
- Water and energy minimisation in particular industry sectors
To comment, login here
Or register to be able to comment.