Intervet/Schering-Plough: new executive team
Schering-Plough has appointed the executive team members of the company’s global animal health unit: Intervet / Schering- Plough Animal Health.
These appointments define the major steps in the design process of the animal health unit. The executive team is chaired by Ruurd Stolp, senior vice president and president animal health. Dr Stolp reports to Fred Hassan, chairman and CEO, Schering-Plough.
Appointed as executive team members are:
* Raul Kohan, senior vice president, corporate excellence and deputy head animal health
* Hugo Wahnish, vice president, global AH regions
* René Aerts, vice president, animal health, research and development biologicals
* K.J. Varma, vice president, AH, R&D pharmaceuticals
* Jochen Bader, vice president, global finance, animal health
* Malte Greune, vice president global supply chain animal health
* Mark van Heumen, law lead global animal health
* Andreas König, quality head, global quality operations, animal health
* GrÃ¡inne Higgins, vice president, HR, animal health
The new combination Intervet / Schering-Plough Animal Health strengthens the animal health portfolio in several areas and brings together complementary lines of pharmaceuticals, biologicals and innovative services.
Intervet / Schering-Plough Animal Health is not only the world market leader in the production of animal health vaccines, but is also one of the world’s leaders in the field of animal healthâ€”with offices in more than 50 countries and products marketed in over 120 countries.
Schering-Plough completed its acquisition of Intervet in November 2007. The American company purchased the animal health division from Dutch chemical giant Akzo Nobel for €11 billion.